CommunityConnect - Maximize the
efficiency of Primary Care services and support Physician efforts to be a Medical
Community Connect provides Primary Care Practices with tools to support them
in efforts to be a Medical Home. By providing convenient access to community-wide
patient health information, and enabling efficient use of e-Referral, Community
Connect ensures continuity of care.
eConsult- A web-based secure messaging
platform that facilitates the communication between Primary Care and Specialty
- Supports Medical Home linkage
- Track ER visits and hospitalizations
- Make referrals to Care Management Program
- Track and report clinical measurements (e.g. Hemoglobin A1c, blood pressure,
Increases access to Specialty care.
The eConsult system improves the health of vulnerable and underserved people
by providing electronic access to a wider range of medical Specialists in a
high quality, cost-effective manner. eConsult's secure messaging approach not
only broadens the participating panel by allowing the Specialist the flexibility
to respond on "their time", but increases the Specialist direct participation
by its process of filtering appropriate referrals.
- An immediate way for organizations to manage and track patient
census data in realtime.
- Increases access to Specialty care.
- Collaborative approach.
- Secure threaded messaging
- Improves the quality and completeness of consults.
Provides Medical Groups, Hospitals, and Health Plans with Hospital Census data via an online dashboard or data feed.
- Multiple levels of management oversight from regional grouping to hospital-specific activity.
- Level of care history tracking, ongoing authorized stay reconciliation, and progress note updating.
- Creates the ability to reconcile patient stay immediately between Hospital, Health Plan, and Medical Group/IPA.
- Reduces the potential of unreported bed days.